I usually use my webdav space from my Linux systems. But I also want to use this webdav space from my Windows box with filemanager TotalCommander. There exists a plugin in the plugincollection which is installed very quickly. The documentation how to configure and how to use the plugin is not very detailed. I found here a much better description how to use webdav with TotalCommander.
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
How to use webdav with Totalcommander
- Category: Networking
- Also available:
- Hits: 10436