Recently I had to upgrade my IBM T40 from Mint11 to Mint13 with Mate and unfortunately te fan control didn't work any more. The fan was active all the time even if there was nothing to do for the CPU. I posted ma issue in this German Forum (Linuxmintusers.de) and got vey useful tips how to solve the issue. Finally I installed tpfanco. That's a very professional tool to control the fan with software.My T40 fan control now works fine again.
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
Useful fan control tool for thinkpads
- Category: General
- Also available:
- Hits: 2361