Frankly I don't understand why there are top level domain entries generated by joomlastats which are incorrect. I detected IPs which are marked to be from US but are definitively not from the US. Therefore I created a PythonScript which updates the incorrect entries in the database. The ripe database is queried and the correct county extracted. The ripe query does take time and if you have a bigger database you have to be patient for the updates to complete. You can download the scriptfrom here . You have to pass the following invocation parameters: hstname, username, password and databasename. Then you have to be patient. Finally all your domain entries are correct now.
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
Incorrect domain entries in joomlastats
- Category: Joomla
- Also available:
- Hits: 2060