You have to configure in the advanced network connection to use a proxy. Then you use th local port 3128 as the proxyport which is tunnels with ssh to the remote server on port 3128. This trick can be used for any port which should be tunneled.
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
Browserconfiguration for a proxy ssh tunnel
- Category: Networking
- Also available:
- Hits: 2744