Recently I had problems to revoke my labtop from the supend mode. Finally I wasn't able to use KNetworkmanager any more because it was disabled. Seems to be a feature of openSuSE 11.3 Solution: Edit /var/lib/Networkmanager/Networkmanager.state and change NetworkingEnabled=false to true.
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
Networkmanager in state 'not enabled'
- Category: Networking
- Hits: 2098