namebench is a tool, which allows to measure the performance of DNS nameservers. That way you can find out which DNS nameserver you should configure on your system in order to get optimal nameserver performance.The test needs some time - but the results are very helpful.
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
How to find the best DNS server
- Category: Networking
- Hits: 2660