On this page a Python script is referenced which discovers available WLANs and finds the optimal channel to use for your WLAN. You can download it here .
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
Find optimal WLAN channel
- Category: Programming
- Also available:
- Hits: 5248