cron usually runs on Linux per default. Unfortunately my script didn't run which I added to the crontab on raspxbmc. That's because cron is not enabled on raspbxbmc per default. The following link explains in detail how to activate cron on xbmc. Then everything works like a charme.
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
cron problem with raspxbmc
- Category: Raspberry
- Also available:
- Hits: 2180