I installed VMWare Server V 2.0.2 on my Windows XP system and tried to logon on the Wb GUI. I used my administrator account and the corresponding password. UnfortunatelyI wasn't able to logon. A quick google session helped me: If you are logged on to a LAN domain you have to prefix your local username which has to have administrator rights with the domainname and a trailing \. I had to use FRAMP\framp and the password of my local user framp.
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- raspiBackup - How to restore single files or directories from the backup
- raspiBackup - How can I install and test the Beta version?
Problem to logon to VMware server 2.0.2 on XP
- Category: VMware
- Also available:
- Hits: 1900