Following article describes how I create Youtube Videos from my computer screen with as little effort as possible.
- Linux computer
- Create video contents, i.e. a presentation with Libreoffice, prepare command line windows to enter commands, ...
- Setup different workspaces which you can quickly jump to during video recording with CTRL ALT <- oder CTRL ALT ->
- Start vokoscreen with CTRL SHIFT F10
- Execute what you want to show on your computer
- Stop vokoscreen with CTRL SHIFT F11 or pause with CTRL SHIFT F12
- Convert the mkv file into a mp4 file with
ffmpeg -i Quelle.mkv -codec copy Ziel.mp4
- Upload your video to Youtube